Friday, April 24, 2009

Uncertainly Certain

Explosion of memories in the mind

The heart is summoned, it comes to find

Glimpses of past flash across the eyes

Paradise I see, perhaps, abyss in disguise ??

The mind feels like travelling a long distance

Wants to celebrate some future occurrence

Time cannot stop demanding I cannot pay the rent

Oh why can’t I live the future, in my present ??

As always I have been, I am uncertain

On the stage of providence, I feel like drawing the curtain

I feel vanquished all attempts in vain

Can’t I not get any room for a little bargain ?

On the canvas of love its been an inelegant stroke

The paint of blood my brush has failed to soak

Her love is expensive my heart ain’t wealthy

It can mortgage no more ; it can afford no more rivalry

Togetherness seems a distant vision, distance makes the vision blurred

Distance is what my steps can’t cover, my only vehicle is my word

It travels day and night it asks for no fuel

Always astray, it never reaches destination…oh ! intentions so cruel

Dissolve into oblivion my words in their own fumes

Helplessly I stand, my belief all consumed.

3 comments:

  1. A tightening in my throat,water in my eyes,flood of precious memories(I want them to be untouched)....need i say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a rhythm in your work. Thanks for putting this up in Galleria. Keep soaring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like you are a bigtime "LUTA PITA AASHIQUE"..;)...:)

    ReplyDelete